The Mission of Dallastown Borough is to strengthen Dallastown's existing structure to promote safety, comfort and harmonious relationships for an ongoing improvement of the quality of life for the residents, their children, and their children's children.
THE DALLASTOWN-YOE WATER AUTHORITY DOES NOT HAVE ONLINE-BILL PAY. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS ONLINE!! THE ONLY WAY PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME IS THROUGH MAIL (CASH OR CHECK) OR BY COMING INTO THE DALLASTOWN BOROUGH OFFICE(CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED AT THE OFFICE). IF IN THE FUTURE WE DECIDE TO OFFER ONLINE-BILL PAY, WE WILL NOTIFY OUR CUSTOMERS ON THE PROCESS IN WHICH IT CAN BE DONE. AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY ONLINE WEBSITES FOR PAYMENTS! THEY ARE NOT US AND PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!!!
The Voluntary Water Conservation Notice has been Lifted!!!
The 2017 Fiscal Year Filing Tax Rates Odinance has been updated. Please click the link below to view/download the new ordinance
What to do with Electronic Equipment:
- Bring electronics to the Authority’sFREE RESIDENTIALelectronics recycling programEVERYTuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM at the collection site located on Black Bridge Road in the parking areadirectly across the street from the York County Resource Recovery Center located at 2651 Black Bridge Road.
· Penn and Fairview Townships will also be conducting electronics recycling collection programs. Both Penn and Fairview will accept electronics from all York Countyresidentsand offer weekday and Saturday collection hours. Please call, or visit their web sites for times and locations: Penn Township, 717-637-1561,http://www.penntwp.com/, Fairview Township, 717-901-5200:http://twp.fairview.pa.us/.
SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FROM MET-ED!!
Customers without power are encouraged to call 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) to report their outage or click the “Report Outage” link on www.firstenergycorp.com. Customers should immediately report downed wires to Met-Ed or the local police or fire department. No one should go near a downed power line, even if they think it is no longer carrying electricity
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO LINE DANCE??? PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
DONATE TO OUR LOCAL SCHOOLS FOR KIDS IN NEED OF LUNCH. FOR MORE INFO AND HOW TO DONATE Please Click Here!
**NEW POLICY CHARGES ON WATER SHUTOFFS TO BEGIN JUNE, 2015**
The following schedule of fees have been adopted in connection with the collection of any delinquent water accounts. These charges will be added to your account as they occur.
- Preparation and mailing of the Water termination notice- $15.00
- Preparation and posting of the Water termination notice on property- $35.00
- Water turn on fee after disconnect- $50.00
**PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AFTER WATER TERMINATION ARE CASH, MONEY ORDER OR CREDITCARD (convenience fee added)**
The Historical Building will be open starting in February, 2015. Please check the Events Calendar for specific dates and times...
Columbia Gas has hired USG to televise portions of our sewer system and storm sewer pipes. Columbia Gas wants to see if any of their gas lines have been installed through the sewer or storm sewer pipes underground. You will see this work completed between 7 AM and 5 PM. A few residents may be contacted so USG can obtain permission to be on their property to televise the property owner’s sewer lateral.
USG employees carry identification with them and drive well-marked vehicles. They might drop off a door hanger explaining this work with a USG telephone number for the customer to contact to have this work completed. We ask that you respond to them in a timely manner.
There is no cost to the residents for any of this much needed work.
Dallastown Borough and Dallastown Yoe Water Authority